Christian Broadcasting Network has the scoop. Trump will join the following speakers at the Omni Shoreham Hotel: Gary Bauer, Bill Bennett, Sam Brownback, Sebastian Gorka, Dana Loesch, Mark Meadows, Eric Metaxas, Oliver North, Tony “Mulligan” Perkins, Dennis Prager, Steve Scalise, and Todd Starnes.
There are also a host of breakout sessions and breakfasts:
- Columbia International University, an evangelical Bible school (formerly Columbia Bible College), will host a breakfast on Friday morning. Speakers at this event will include CIU president Mark Smith and former U.S. Senator Rick Santorum. You may recall that Smith was recently accused of covering-up his son’s sexual harassment when he was president of Ohio Christian University. I have never known Columbia International University to be a such a politicized institution. Smith appears to have taken it in this direction.
- Todd Starnes will sign copies of his recent book in the wake of his firing from Fox News.
- Other sessions include: “Speech, Sex, and Silenced Parents: The Darkening Landscape of American Education;” “Two Paths to Becoming a Young Conservative Influencer;” “Why Christians Should Support Israel;” “The Progressive Assault on Christian Freedom of Conscience;” “How Conservatives Can Win in 2020.” If future historians want to see how evangelical Christians have influenced the Republican Party and vice-versa, they should read the proceedings of these sessions.
2 final comments:
- This will be a court evangelical-fest
- The evangelicals who attend this will return home very afraid.