Read the entire report here.
- say they are very religious
- see Muslims as threats to America
- view the United States as a Christian nation
- believe in an “Authoritative God” (a deity who is highly engaged and highly judgmental)
- value gender traditionalism
The report notes:
This collection of values and attitudes form the core ethos of what we might call Trumpism. It is a new form of nationalism which merges pro-Christian rhetoric with anti-Islam, anti-feminist, anti-globalist, and anti-government attitudes.