Last week we had a major surge in readership at The Way of Improvement Leads Home that brought about 250,000 readers to the site. At that moment I wrote a post titled “Welcome New Readers” to give our new visitors a sense of what we do here.
In the last day or two we have had a similar surge in readership centering on a couple of different posts. I may be wrong, but I think that these visitors are not the same as the ones who came to the blog last week.
So once again, I want to welcome you to The Way of Improvement Leads Home. Please look around and consider making the blog a part of your regular online reading ritual.
What you will find here:
- Daily news headlines every morning
- Links to thoughtful posts on American history, American religion, politics, the humanities, and education.
- Weekly interviews with the authors of some of the best new books in American history and American religious history
- Weekly roundups of the best links in these areas (“Sunday Night Odds and Ends“)
- Commentary on a host of issues
- A regular podcast devoted to American history and historical thinking
- And much, much more…!
Thanks for visiting. You can learn more about John Fea, the host of this blog, here.