If not, you are missing a great season:
- Johann Neem (Western Washington University) on the meaning of college
- Lawrence Glickman (Cornell University) on the history of free enterprise
- Darren Dochuck (University of Notre Dame) on evangelicals and oil
- Sarah Myers (Messiah College) on the Women Airforce Service Pilots
- Richard Bell (University of Maryland) on “the reverse underground railroad”
- Mandy McMichael (Baylor University) on the Miss America Pageant
- Melissa Ziobro (Monmouth University) on a Bruce Springsteen museum exhibit
- Jeffrey Engel (Southern Methodist University) on presidential impeachment
- Drew Dyrli Hermeling (The Stone School) on his retirement from the podcast
- Thomas Mackaman (World Socialist Web Site and Kings College) on the 1619 Project
- Gillis Harp (Grove City College) on Protestants and American conservatism
Forthcoming: Eric Miller on Christopher Lasch; Serena Zabin on the Boston Massacre; Katherine Stewart on the Christian Right; Lindsay Chervinsky on the first presidential cabinet; and more!
Download episodes or subscribe at Apple Podcasts.
We operate on shoe-string budget. If you would like to support our work (and possibly receive valuable gifts!), head over to our Patreon page and make a pledge or a one-time gift.
Thanks for listening!