According to the EDUCAUSE Center for Analysis and Research, undergraduates:
- want mostly face-to-face learning environments.
- want lectures, student presentations, question and answer sessions, and class discussions to take place in a face-to-face learning environment , as opposed to homework, exams, and quizzes.
- really like degree audits and degree planning tools.
- want Wi-Fi in the library and classrooms.
- think that their professors do a good job in using technology to enhance their learning.
- who have disabilities are not happy with, or upset with, their access to technology on campus.
Dig deeper here.