According to a Quinnipiac University poll, 72% of Republicans say that Donald Trump is a good role model for children.
- 54% of white voters with no college degree believe Trump IS NOT a good role model for children.
- 63% of Americans say that Trump does not provide the United States with moral leadership.
- 80% of Republicans believe that Trump does provide moral leadership
- 27% of Americans say that they are “proud” to have Donald Trump as their POTUS
- 60% of Americans say Trump is not honest
- 59% of Americans say Trump does not have good leadership skills
- 57% of Americans believe that Trump doesn’t care about average Americans
- 60% of Americans think he is not level-headed
- 61% of Americans say Trump is a “strong person.”
Read more here.