The Process blog has posted its Saturday recap from the annual meeting of the Organization of American Historians. Check it out here.
Here are the sessions that have been storified. I live-tweeted the Kevin Kruse session and the Jon Butler session.
- Presidential Address: God, Gotham, and Modernity
- Queer and Trans* Oral History Projects
- Sexuality, Race, and Leadership amid Crisis in Twentieth-Century Urban America
- Christianity and Capitalism in the Modern United States: Historians Respond to Kevin Kruse’s One Nation under God
- History, Numbers, Numeracy: Opportunities and Obstacles in Quantitative and Digital History
- Capturing Indigeneity through Sound and Image: New Media and American Indians, 1860–1920
- Legacies of Latina/o Sexuality as Leadership in the United States: 1700s–1980s
- The World the Civil War Made: Revisiting and Revising Reconstruction
- Building the Ebony Tower: Reconsidering Black Colleges in the Age of Jim Crow
- Presidents and Patronage