Fuller Seminary (1940 full-time equivalent students) is on the top of a list dominated by Evangelical and Southern Baptist seminaries. A few observations:
- Dallas Theological Seminary, that bastion of dispensationalism, continues to hold strong. It is at #5.
- My alma mater comes in at #7.
- No Ivy League divinity schools made the top 20. (Princeton Seminary is not affiliated with the Princeton University).
- Only two seminaries on the list–Duke and Candler (Emory)–are connected to a major research university.
- 9 of the top 20 are located in the South